Find one side of transactions

Ken Runge kr at bell.net
Mon Apr 17 09:16:03 EDT 2017

Thanks for your reply. Yes, a search from the accounts tab will result
in finding all of the transactions which include the split I am
interested in but I want a report showing only the target splits. Looks
like a highlight>copy>paste to excel followed by sorting and deleting
unwanted rows is the only option.
Ken