Command line to dump data as plain text files

CY Lim cheeyee.lim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 15:15:29 EDT 2017

Thank you all for the information. Piecash seems to be the best (and
easiest) solution for me to access the data within GnuCash.

I want to extract the data, so that I can setup an automated pipeline to
parse them and generate my own report in R and Python. This will be a
read-only process, so hopefully I will not run into difficulties and data
corruption.

Chee