Importing bank transactions, gnuCash 2.6

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Thu Apr 20 08:05:16 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I am considering doing an import of one file into another, and in a similar vein, I ask you whether it is possible to add the relevant accounts of the imported file into the receiving file, making sure they are exactly correct, and then import the transactions one by one in another way: by copy and paste from one file into another.  Does GC allow this?

Anita