Fwd: Currency definition fpr account missing

Jannick thirdedition at gmx.net
Tue Apr 25 16:46:44 EDT 2017

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:16:52 +0200, Hajo Hindriks wrote:

> Setting the lang=en_US in the environment file as documented in
>
> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Locale_Settings#GnuCash_2.4.0_or_newer_2
>
> solved the issues that I had - seems definetly to be a local specific issue,
> maybe Win 10 specific.
>
> regards, Hajo

It seems that manually replacing the cmdty:space element from 'CURRENCY' to 'ISO4217' in the xml file (see example below) remedies the issue - on my Win10 box (German locale) at least.

Hajo, would be great if you could check and see if this approach simply blows the issue away on your Windows machine, too.

Thanks,
J.

before change:

<gnc:account version="2.0.0">