CSV Import

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 23:17:11 EDT 2017

I am a user that has mostly used the OFX import tool, but I am watching
this thread to see what will be coming soon.

I never considered using any import tool to import into either Income or
Expense accounts.  I thought they were only for Asset or Liability
accounts, with transfers to any type of account.  I personally cannot think
of any reason to import directly to an Income or Expense account.

Perhaps the import tools should only allow imports into Asset or Liability
accounts, period.

David C