Revenue not Reported

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at dialup4less.com
Thu Apr 27 07:46:30 EDT 2017

On 4/26/2017 11:12 PM, John Benford wrote:
> I’ve got several income accounts posted with income this year, but a P&L report doesn’t show any revenue even though I’ve made sure the reporting period is from the first of the year to the end of the current accounting period.
What I always told the junior programmers --- "when the results are
impossible given the set of things you know to be true, at least one of
the things you know/believe to be true, isn't."

Other than that, not enough information to tell you where the mistake is.

What IS showing on this "Income Statement" report? (the P&L)

Michael D Novack