CSV Import

david.carlson.417 david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 14:48:45 EDT 2017

GTI,
Your very eloquent, bordering on whimsical response to my message overlooks the fact that transaction imports are lists of transactions originating in a bank ( asset) account  or credit card (liability )account  and distributed among various other accounts.   I never have a list of grocery (expense) transaction s paid from an assortment of different banks or credit cards.
I do expect eventually to start using the Android app or a comparable lphone app if it happens,  but I would still be entering a list ot cash transactions spent in various locations, not grocery transactions  paid various different ways.
David C
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone