New multiple periods side by side report

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Sat Apr 29 15:22:24 EDT 2017

Thanks, Doug, for posting this new report. It worked great on my Mac. I was not sure what to do with the file called gnctimeperiod-utilities.scm, so I left it out because I already had one in the GnuCash folder. That did not work: The report threw an error. Replacing the old gnctimeperiod-utilities.scm with the new gnctimeperiod-utilities.scm solved the problem.

Best,
John