Stock quote can't be updated

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 12:02:32 EDT 2017

Yesterday (Saturday evening Central time) I briefly had a problem when
getting a quote for ^GSPC (S&P 500) using Yahoo, but a few minutes later it
worked ok.  I wonder if there has recently been a back end change to the
exchange reporting system that is allowing some garbage to escape from time
to time.

David C