Default column for expense account ?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 18:50:31 EDT 2017

You make an interesting point.  I believe that GnuCash simply tabs from
left to right like a typewriter (remember those?).  It might become a user
setting if enough people ask for opposite behavior in the value columns of
Liability and Expense registers.  I am sure that it could not be a
universal change because the strict credit on the left debit on the right
rule would be broken for users who care about that.

David C