Scheduled Transaction Help :(

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 20:42:44 EDT 2017

Hi Steve,

This is how I set mine up, I don't bother with the remind in advance as I'm
already telling it to create the transaction and notify me when it does and
I use Gnucash daily so I don't need a reminder.

Your screenshot seems to indicate it thinks it's already created the
transaction for 1 September as it says Last Occurred : 2017-09-01 - are you
sure there's not one there ?  If not you could try bumping the create in
advance out another 5-6 weeks and try running the since last run wizard
again an see if it creates the transaction for October.

[image: Inline images 1]

Have you checked the frequency tab settings to ensure they're consistent
with what you want ?

[image: Inline images 2]

Cheers Dave H