Adding quantity to expenses

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Wed Aug 2 21:44:35 EDT 2017

That's what I do for our car fuel purchases, with a note like:

436.9km at 38.43l 8.80l/100km

(27/30 mpg (US/Imp), for those who still measure things that way ;) )

Manually calculated, but in a standard format, so that if I wanted to
extract data to look at things like like averages or trends, or convert
to kg CO2 emissions, I could.

Peter