population

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Aug 3 12:51:28 EDT 2017

On Thursday, 3 August 2017 17:01:22 BST Christine Maloney via gnucash-user
wrote:
> When I add the small amount of £1.00 the system takes it in the memo
> entries, but when I press enter it disappears from the system.

Hi,

Only press Enter if you are ready to commit a transaction to the register.
Tab to move between all the various fields for data.

If you are putting a 1.00 in the memo, then what are you putting in the
transfer account and Credit/Debit/Deposit/Withdrawal etc columns?

Which version of GC have you installed, so as to be more stable than what you
had previously?

Maf.