Savings xfr from checking puzzle

Macho Philipovich macho.p at riseup.net
Sat Aug 5 19:03:41 EDT 2017

Hi Clifford,

Yes, assets is exactly right!

When creating your budget, enter the amount you plan to transfer into
your savings account every month under Assets>Savings, rather than an
expense account, and that should do it!

Essentially what you're doing is budgeting to plan to have your assets
increase (by accumulating savings) rather budgeting to spend the money
(an expense).

Does that help?

Macho