Printing reports without spliting text across pages

Jeffrey Black beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 20:47:52 EDT 2017

The last post I can find on this is from 2013, and there were no satisfactory
answers then.

Does anyone know how or of a utility that will allow me to print reports
without the text splitting in half across page breaks?  PDF does not work
and besides I can not import it into my documents.  HTML export to a browser
is not really an option as I need to add these reports to documents in Open
Office.

Any suggestions other OCR scanning HTML printouts?

--JEffrey Black M.B.A.