recovering accounting system

L. Wayne Lwayne at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 8 12:29:44 EDT 2017

Help!  My computer crashed and I was forced to clean install windows 10.  I do  have backups.  I have loaded Gnucash exe back onto my machine.  However, I can not locate the previous files I had for my accounting.  Where is the data I previously had and how do I “point” my new Gnucash program to this data for recovery?

What are the extensions I am looking for? Where are they likely to be found in the system? How do I bring my “new”  Gnucash to that location so that I can continue my accounting?

Thank you

Larry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10