Printing reports without spliting text across pages

Jeffrey Black beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 12:04:46 EDT 2017

Anita Graves-2 wrote
> Jeffrey, I suggest you change your print image to about 97% in your print
> program.  That worked for me.  Anita

Anita:

Mac always has had better printing capability, that is the reason my class
mates always fought over the one and only one available to us when I was
getting my Masters degree, way back in the dark-ages of computers.

Reducing print size has no effect on the split lines at pagination on
Windoze.  Or my issue of importing into Open Office.

However; You might just be a genius.

I need to find a legacy version of Adobe Acrobat reader for Micro$soft and
also find out if GNU Cash locks the PDF exported file.  If the file is not
locked then I might just be able to export the file from Acrobat Reader
intact complete with formatting just as I did with the Beef newsletter from
my local extension office.

The formatting of the newsletter was a lot simpler but; if this works then I
get the text without the mangled formatting of HTML.  Graphics are easy
enough to grab with right click and save if I have to.

Worth a shot;

Thank you for the idea

--JEffrey Black M.B.A.