New Report. Suitable for VAT/GST returns.

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 20:40:15 EDT 2017

Hi Frank

1. it comes from the original transaction.scm which has sat unchanged for
years.

2. I figured these tax options mainly relate to Income tax reporting with
numerous categories for various allowable deductions and are rather hard to
set up for each country, and hard to keep up to date.
 I preferred to reuse the existing Business>Sales Tax UI to select GST/VAT
accounts for reporting, which seems appropriate because the business
features will offer to populate these tax accounts.
 So this is not an income tax report, but rather a business activity (and
input/output tax) report.

3. VAT/GST also seem more appropriate but rather wordy. We can change if it
fits the bill better.

Chris