New Report. Suitable for VAT/GST returns.

Spandan Sinha spandan.888 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 05:27:14 EDT 2017

Chris,
That definitely works!

Thanks to you, I have my very first project on GitHub.
the fork branch is available at
https://github.com/spandan888/bas-report/tree/GST-india-edits

I still need to create the 6 totals columns, which would come before the
bank remittance column
Total Output CGST	Total Output SGST	Total Output IGST 	Total Input
CGST	Total Input SGST	Total Input IGST

these accounts are under Liabilities:GST:

I  have attached a file named gstreport_demo02 .html with this mail
and you can see the tax tables also in the image file.

There are also two spreadsheets in github, one a final tax payable
calculator, another a list of tax tables and accounts.
The calculation of the final amount is complex, and would leave that to
the spreadsheet for now.
  Regards,
Spandan Sinha
http://about.me/spandan