advice on software

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 20:28:45 EDT 2017

Chris,

There is a steep hill to climb to export history from a 'Q' program and
import it into GnuCash.

Many of GnuCash's current users felt that it was worth the effort to switch.

Even if you do not import any history, there is a learning curve to get
your account tree set up correctly, etc.  You should plan on spending a
minimum of several weeks to get your GnuCash file polished to the point
that you can show your reports to your officers and auditors.

That is only one comment from a satisfied GnuCash user.

David C