Duplicate transactions & OFX imports

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 19:33:22 EDT 2017

Hi Actinistia,

There are two things that you should do.  First is that since you have
chosen to use a liability account to track your credit card, your payment
to the card should not be an expense.  It is a simple transfer from the
bank to the credit card.
Second, since you use fox (spell checker refuses to spell) downloads, you
will either get stuck with duplicate transactions or you will have to be
careful to match the duplicate during your import.

Fox (how can I turn SSO off?) import assistant tends to be rather error
prone during the matching step so double chEC andtriple check before
accepting.

This will probably be the last time I use the Android version of Gmail to
compose an email

David C