Is there a GC function to separate a multi-split transaction into sepa rate, 2-split transactions?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 12:50:57 EDT 2017

Paul,

I would not recommend doing that, as it would fill your bank account
register with many entries that would be a nightmare to reconcile against
your bank statement, but one brute force way to do it would be to duplicate
the transaction as many times as necessary, then edit each one to delete
every line except one, and change the bank account amount to match.

That would be easiest to do in transaction journal view with 2 line mode
selected.

David C