Manually adding prices to securities

William Kupersanin wkupersa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 00:26:56 EDT 2017

I seem to be unable to manually add prices to securities using the price
editor. When I try, I am able to go into the dialog box and enter a price
corresponding to a date, but if I hit apply or okay, the data is never
actually stored and reflected in the list of security prices. Security
prices that are either due to transactions or due to online updates do
persist, but I want to add some historical data manually.

If it makes a difference, this is GnuCash 2.6.12 with the file system
back-end. (stock ubuntu package)

Thanks,
--Willie