Is there a GC function to separate a multi-split transaction into sepa rate, 2-split transactions?

Paul W. pfwoolverton at juno.com
Sun Aug 20 10:19:24 EDT 2017

Colin,

I used the GC feature which allows multiple splits in a single transaction.  The single transaction is a deposit to a bank asset account. The multiple splits are bank deposit items from income accounts and asset accounts.  This is analogous to a bank deposit slip with multiple checks to deposit.  I want to separate these splits into 2-split transactions so that I have one transaction for each deposit item.