On Nabble (was Re: Chart of Accounts cannot be uploaded to Android)

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Mon Aug 28 09:26:11 EDT 2017

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the clarification re Nabble. I am very grateful to Nabble for
taking the mailing list on as I find it much easier to follow threads on
Nabble. My reference to "relationship" was really only about the ability to
access  the mailing list from Nabble and not with respect to its operation
or who has responsibility for maintaining that, but I did not make that
clear.

Cheers
David

-----