Chart of Accounts cannot be uploaded to Android

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Mon Aug 28 18:31:33 EDT 2017

Greg, Mike,

I have no problem accessing the gnucash export files in Dropbox from my
Android phone as I indicated in an earlier post.

Dropbox has a daemon which you have to download and install on Linux to sync
with the server. There is usually a version available via the Software
manager on Linux Mint and presumably on Ubuntu and Debian versions and
dropbox have said it can be downloaded from their site. Last time I used
Windows it was working fine on that OS.

If you use Google Drive , it requires a third party app from Insynchq to
sync Google Drive on Linux to the server but otherwise it works seamlessly
too.

Best wishes
David

-----