Version Migration

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:04:02 EDT 2017

On 29 August 2017 at 19:12, D <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The database back end is stable, and has been for a while now. There is
> nothing to prevent a user from making use of it, even for production.

OK, but note the OP is going to use 2.6.15, which was released in Dec
2016 I believe. I don't know whether there have been any significant
sql related bugs since then.

Even if not, then it cannot be denied that the xml backend has had
vastly more use than the sql backend. Certainly anyone using a db
should make sure they take regular backups of the db (which can be
trickier than just copying the xml file).

Colin