Register problem

WPG wpg at gadsby.name
Thu Aug 31 22:41:11 EDT 2017

Dear All,

I'm using GC 2.6.17 on a 64bit Windows 10 system.

Have discovered an unusual problem.

I have an income account called "Joint Interest." When I produce a report,
the system correctly lists all the transactions for the period designated,
with the correct final balance.

However, if I open the account directly (from the account list), it's
showing entries only for the period 31/07/2014 to 30/06.2015, and the
balance showing is the one for the latter date, not the current balance.

I've tried rebuilding the file, etc. but can't seem to fix it.

Any suggestions?
Cheers
Pete