Accounts Capicity

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 21:46:14 EST 2017

Agree the hard limit is somewhere around the number of atoms in the
universe.

In the past, where I couldn't get the register to accept a transaction,
there was usually an invalid state due to fiddling the settings too much.
For example, I was inputting transactions as usual, then changed the
account currency to something else. Inputting the transaction in the new
currency was rejected internally until the currency was reverted. I think
this particular bug is fixed not too long ago (can't change account
currency anymore if transactions exist) but you may have triggered an
invalid state somewhere else. Or it may be that bug if you're running a
previous version.

On 1 Dec 2017 16:43, "David T. via gnucash-user" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>