Here Is What I Did

John Donnee jjdonnee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 13:53:46 EST 2017

I dragged the application to my desktop. Frankly I did not think to drag it to the applications folder. I just dragged it from my desktop and everything is working week. Did an eject.

I found the backups. They are in my Users folder under my name.

Gentlemen, thanks you for your help. Have a nice day.

Best regards,

John Donnee

910.622.8111
317 Mount Eden Place