Reconciliation Report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 10:32:29 EST 2017

Out of curiosity, how is this different from the reconciliation window itself? All of what has been listed in this thread is in that window. You can even jump to any transaction if you need more info to investigate something. You don’t have to close the window until you’re done. No adding machine tape is needed either. The window shows all relevant amounts and updates them as you mark items cleared or you unclear them.

It seems to me the idea of a reconciliation report is trying to make GnuCash fit the old paper-books methods rather than utilizing the advantages of an electronic system.

Regards,
Adrien