Providing a Running Balance Column in the Business Customer Report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 11:48:51 EST 2017

Stephen,

As far as I know, you can’t. You’ll have to copy and paste the report table to a spreadsheet and add the column and formula in manually, then format the printout appropriately with headers, etc.

Otherwise, you’d have to custom code the column into your own version of the report.

If this is something you need regularly and you don’t want to go the copy and paste route, an alternative is to make sure you are using either the MySQL or SQLite backend for GnuCash and use database queries to run the report externally the way you want it.

Regards,
Adrien