Providing a Running Balance Column in the Business Customer Report

Steve stt60 at talktalk.net
Wed Dec 6 13:21:14 EST 2017

Many thanks for your advice Derek.

Kind regards,

Steve.

Confidentiality: The contents of this email and it's attachment(s) are
confidential to the intended recipient. It may not be disclosed, copied,
forwarded, used or relied upon by any person other than the intended
addressee. If you believe that you have received the email and it's
attachment(s) in error, you must not take any action based on them, nor
must you copy or show them to anyone. Please respond to the sender and
delete the email and it's attachment(s) from your system.