How to create an asset with a reduced value compared to my regular currency (dollars)

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:53:19 EST 2017

Adrian,

While I am not an accountant, historically I have used a method similar to
that suggested by Adrien.  However, I am intrigued by the answer provided
by Michael Novack, as it avoids the problem of overstating potentially
taxable income without needing to have a group of accounts to segregate
before running your tax reports at the end of the year.

Thus I am considering switching to a method modeled on his suggestion.

David C