Issue opening Gnucash file

green thumb thumbgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 19:10:38 EST 2017

I have been using Gnucash for awhile now.  I am working in Windows 10.  Recently I tried to open my file and got the error "No suitable backend was found for C:...".  When I look at the trace file I see get the message :

* 17:22:17  WARN <gnc.app-utils> Could not spawn perl: Failed to execute child process (No such file or directory)
* 17:23:24  WARN <Gtk> Could not find the icon 'gtk-file'. The 'hicolor' theme
was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
    http://icon-theme.freedesktop.org/releases
* 17:23:28  CRIT <GLib> g_utf8_to_utf16: assertion 'str != NULL' failed

I installed the newest Gnucash program (version 2.6.18).

Not sure what to do now.  Would really like to get access to this file again.  Any ideas or suggestions.

.