budgeting is very slow

Dave & Tracy E dteplus at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 22:51:32 EST 2017

Hi.

* The budgeting window on GnuCash 2.6.18 is extremely slow. Every step takes
several seconds. It's quite frustrating to add numbers to it or makes
adjustments.

* I have 12 months in my budget. The last two budgets always extend off the
screen to the right.  I can't view all the months plus TOTALS on the same
screen. I try to drag the first column to the left but it moves only 2 mm's.
How do I format the screen so I can see all of it at once.  It neither fits
on my 14 inch laptop screen not on my external monitor which is quite wide.

I wish the budgeting worked better.

Dave

ThinkPad T430s is about 4.5 years old

Windows 10

Processor i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical
Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM)             16.0 GB

Available Physical Memory          8.81 GB