Mutual funds quote not working after moving to alphavantage

Richard Ullger rullger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:49:18 EST 2017

On 09/12/17 19:38, Andrea Beddoni wrote:
> I had already tried to use the Morningstar GB option (I have also tested
> the other options listed, i.e. Trustnet) from the security editor but it
> hadn't worked. Not sure why and how to fix it.

I tested quote retrieval for your fund GB00B4PQW151. While gnucash
managed to retrieve a price, it was in pence so 100 times too large for
gnucash to use.

I got the same result using gnc-fq-dump...

gnc-fq-dump mstaruk GB00B4PQW151
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: GB00B4PQW151         <=== required
      date: 12/11/2017           <=== recommended
  currency: GBP                  <=== required
      last: 191.08               <=\
       nav: 191.08               <=== one of these
     price: 191.08               <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

Regards,

Richard.