printing budget reports

Dave & Tracy E dteplus at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 19:57:17 EST 2017

Thank you this helps a lot.

1.  If I export to HTML and open in my browser, I am able to print (as PDF) the rather long and wide document budget report (12 periods).  I scale the content so all of it appears on one page.  (very small but it can be magnified 😊)

2.  Copy and paste to a spreadsheet.  Yes that works!  I select-ALL, paste and there is in the spreadsheet!

Dave