Gnucash & macOS High Sierra.

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 05:36:43 EST 2017

Pam,

I haven't had any of the issues you are talking about - running 2.6.18 on
10.13.2 at the moment on both an iMac and a Macbook pro.  My scheduled
transactions are all editable and scheduling correctly.  Are you sure
you're running 2.6.18 and not 2.6.17 which is the version that has issues I
believe ?

Cheers Dave H.