Accounts as hyperlinks ignores the report options date range bug

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 06:49:03 EST 2017

I suspect that this is how the links are programmed, so, technically not a bug--but certainly not what you are hoping for.
You should file an enhancement request on Bugzilla, but you might not see action on it for some time; the reports don't get a lot of developer attention.
David

  On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 13:07, Chris Velevitch<chris.velevitch at gmail.com> wrote:   I've recreated a profit and loss report with a specific date range and set
the display accounts as hyperlinks.

When I click on a link, the account is not filtered by the date range for
the report, I get all transactions for that account. Is this a bug?

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
m: 0415 469 095