Gnucash & macOS High Sierra.

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 14:17:39 EST 2017

John Ralls replied to Pam's original other posting a couple of days ago
with a wiki link to changing langauage and other locale settings as follows

Cheers Dave H.

> On Dec 11, 2017, at 9:54 AM, Pam Dooner <pamdooner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi. I just upgraded to High Sierra and while gnucash opens and is usable,
> trying to open the scheduled transaction editor crashes the editor and
> gnush has to be force-quit. I get a parsing error on opening if there are
> any scheduled transactions run since last opened so I wanted to edit the
> transactions as the program no longer accepts the full stop as a decimal
> separator since my locale is in euros. I then thought I'd just create new
> scheduled transactions but that crashes too. After the parsing error
> message the program opens but the amount of the entry is blank and it
keeps
> repeating this each time I open the program. It means I have to enter each
> of my scheduled transactions manually, which is a bit of pain to say the
> least, since I have 2 separate bank accounts! Any solution, workaround?

Did you delete the old scheduled transactions, the ones with dots for
decimal separators?

Regards,
John Ralls

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Locale_Settings#Changing_the_