Coredump after openSuSE upgrade

Dan Rawson drawson1 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 14 14:28:35 EST 2017

Ralph -

That's actually where I started this journey :-)  I upgraded from OpenSuSE LEAP 42.2 to
42.3 (with the GNOME repo disabled); this resulted in installing 2.6.16-4.1.  When I tried
to start gnucash it crashed per my original message.  Then I tried the GNOME repo 2.6.18
AND a local build of 2.6.18 with the same results.

But I'm willing to try it again - particularly with John's comments about the gcm file.

Dan