Report error An error occurred while running the report.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 15 10:39:10 EST 2017

Dane Dormio <danedormio at gmail.com> writes:

> Yes, it is a third-level account, and it also works when I just select the two
> parent accounts (without changing the "Show Accounts until level" setting).
> So now I know two ways to fix it. :)

Ah, yes, there are several reports that don't handle the case where
there are no accounts to actually print.  This happens in your case
because you're 3 levels deep, but the report is set to only print to 2
levels deep --- but there are no top-level or 2nd-level accounts to
print...  So it goes FEH.

The short answer:  Don't do that  ;)

-derek