A BASH script to help get tax-related data from gnucash

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 04:44:24 EST 2017

I’m sorry. Your original characterization was vague, and I didn’t understand what your issue with that report was. I see what you are noting, although it’s not something that bothers me. FWIW, I would probably dump the report into a spreadsheet and munge the data there if the redundancies were an issue.

Nevertheless, thanks for sharing your script; perhaps it will help others out!

Cheers,
David