MacOS 10.13.2 won't work with Gnucash

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 23:09:36 EST 2017

I've not updated either to High Sierra or 2.6.19. I usually wait a bit to see
if any troubles occur before I jump in, since the latest release is not
usually critical to perform any functions I need. Therefore, I don't really
have any advice on what's up with your difficulties.

That being said, if you were previously using the last version, 2.6.18, with
no troubles, you could just download that version again:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28stable%29/2.6.18/

And install it, overwriting the 2.6.19 version, and hopefully that will get
you going. I've done this before when a new version had some OS X specific
problems.

-----
Ken Farley