errir in SQL syntax

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 02:45:40 EST 2017

Does that happen when you try to save from within gnucash?

Colin

On 18 Dec 2017 7:19 a.m., "Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz" <wp.rauchholz at gmail.com>
wrote:

My config:
Linux CENTOS 7, mariadb-5.5.56-2.el7.x86_64

Setting up the database on my home server. Will connect fomr laptops in the
network onto mariadb.

When trying to execute this command.

CREATE TABLE slots (
    id integer PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT NOT NULL,
    obj_guid            CHAR(32) NOT NULL,
    name                text(4096) NOT NULL,
    slot_type           integer NOT NULL,
    int64_val           integer,
    string_val          text(4096),
    double_val          real,
    timespec_val        CHAR(14),
    guid_val            CHAR(32),
    numeric_val_num     integer,
    numeric_val_denom   integer
);

I get this error. I can't find anything in google, so I'd hoped I get some
help here. Thank you

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use
near 'NOT NULL,
    obj_guid            CHAR(32) NOT NULL,
    name                tex' at line 2

Thansk for your help