Gnucash + mysql

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 07:15:45 EST 2017

On this list when replying you have to use Reply All (or similar)
otherwise your reply just goes to the previous poster (as yours did to
me). I am copying in the list so others will see it.

Once you have installed mysql then you should be able to use Save As
and select mysql as the type.

I have to ask why you want to use mysql rather than the default xml.
Currently there is not much point for the average user.

Colin