Gnucash + mysql

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 08:46:32 EST 2017

You don't need to use mysql to do that, provided you have access to a
share on the server where the xml file is. That is what I do.  Then I
can access it from any machine on my local network, or from anywhere
in the world using my home VPN.

However if that is what you want to do, just setup the mysql server
and use File > Save As with type mysql.

Colin