MacOS 10.13.2 won't work with Gnucash

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Dec 18 12:05:01 EST 2017

Sorry, you're talking through your hat.

GnuCash isn't built as a universal binary, it's 32-bit only. 32-bit programs run just fine on all 64-bit OSes supported by Gtk+. We (meaning I) provide two such, one for PPC built on an actual PPC Mac Mini and one Intel, built on a MacPro running MacOS 10.13.2, but using Xcode 3 and MacOSX-10.5.sdk to provide backward compatibility.

Most likely Patricia downloaded the wrong one.

Regards,
John Ralls