Can't use AR type accounts with invoices

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 10:09:59 EST 2017

Thanks again Geert,

Indeed, the type alone was the issue. I placed the desired accounts back under their A/R & A/P parents and everything still works the way I want.

As far as I can tell, the customer and vendor reports still work properly because I still use invoices and bills at some point in the process. The special accounts are just for accruals. If I notice any other report issues I’ll be sure to post an addendum.

Regards,
Adrien